Where they live: Near a moisture source such as wall voids around hot water pipes and heaters, in bath traps, and crevices around sinks & cupboards
There are many structural infesting ants here in Utah. They are a nuisance, can spread disease, get into food, and even destroy your home.
- Identify the ant species involved.
- Find the source of the infestation- where pests are living
- Direct the control measures at the source where pests are living.
- Baiting- Gel and/ or Granular
- Perimeter Treatment- Using specific products with multiple active ingredients
- Correct any contributing conditions
- Sanitation. Conditions that provide food and/ or water.
- Harborage. Items or areas that provide preferred shelter.
- Entry Points. Cracks, holes, or practices that permit the entry of pests
- For heavy ant activity we will schedule a follow up inspection to ensure the infestation was eliminated
- For lighter ant activity we will schedule a phone call to follow up and ensure complete elimination