Where they live: they breed in standing water
Mosquitoes pose a greater threat to human health and existence than any other animal. They transmit many important diseases such as malaria, yellow fever, filariasis, dengue, and encephalitis, which kill millions of humans despite modern medical advances. They inhibit you and your family from enjoying the outdoors.
- Identify the mosquito species involved.
- Find the source of the infestation- where the pests are living.
- Direct the control measures at the source where pests are living and breeding.
- Perimeter Treatment- Using residual products where mosquitoes land
- Organic Garlic Treatment in yard
- Ultra Low Volume Treatment
- Correct any contributing conditions
- Sanitation. Conditions that provide food and/ or water. (Standing Water)
- Harborage. Items or areas that provide preferred shelter.
- Entry Points. Cracks, holes, or practices that permit the entry of pests
- We will schedule a phone call to follow up and ensure a reduction in mosquito numbers.