Several pests are destructive to natural materials like animal hides, feathers and wool. Fabric pests are common in museums and when not caught quickly, can be very destructive. We are here to protect your artifacts and heirlooms from fabric pests.
Sometimes you may not know you have a problem until its too late.
Fabric pests cause damage that can’t be undone.
Our professionals will find the root cause of the problem.
Fabric pests can be annoying and even embarrassing to find in your home or business. What’s worse, they can be very destructive to some of your most valuable, treasured possessions. Working with fabric pest exterminators in Utah can help protect your family heirlooms, clothing, or anything else in your home or business that is vulnerable.
The first step in Utah fabric pest control plans is to identify the moth or “pest” infestation you’re dealing with. We’ll thoroughly inspect your home or business to identify the type of moth and their food sources before coming up with a plan to eliminate them long–term.
1. Thorough inspection. Our professionals are fabric pest experts. They are well trained to inspect and identify fabric pests which can be difficult.
2. Detailed monitoring. We monitor so you see exactly how treatments are working.
3. Proper pest identification. We must correctly identify the pest because this will determine what type of treatment is needed.
4. Inspect to find food sources. Fabric pests may have multiple food sources. Our professionals work hard to find and eliminate food sources.
5. Assess the situation to find best control options. Not every fabric pest problem is the same. We will cater to your problem and your specific needs.
6. Discuss options with client to find the best solution and make sure everyone is on the same page.
7. Perform treatment program (generally non-chemical). We don’t simply rely on pesticides. There are other options and your professional will explain those to you.
8. Monitor. We monitor so you can see exactly how treatments are working. We want you to know what we are doing and see that is working.
9. Follow-up and assess to make sure we are getting the desired results. Thorn is not a one size fits all company. We work with museums, curators, and homeowners to find a solution that works best for each situation.
"Thorn is the company I have called when I need a job to get done right. Many pest control companies I have used haven’t exhibited the same expertise and knowledge that Thorn has. It’s great to have a company that I know can take care of anything that might arise."
"We love Bayron! He does such a great job every time and explains things when I have questions. All the professionals who come are super friendly and helpful and they do their job. I tend to have questions and Bayron is helpful and knowledgeable."
"Peace of mind is a great thing to have when thinking about your pest control company. We know things will be taken care of, and audits don’t really scare us because Thorn Pest Solutions has taken the burden off of us. We know we are audit-ready at any time and we know any pests that show up won’t be around for long."
When dealing with artifacts and heirlooms we often cannot use pesticides to get control and must rely on non-chemical control methods. These methods may include:
Don’t let fabric pests disrupt your home or business. Fill out the form below to get in touch with us today.
Pests can be difficult to control, but that’s what we are here for. We create a strategic plan to gain control of your problem and make sure we get results.
We take a scientific approach to pest control. We start with an inspection and assessment to help us identify the pest, locate where they are, and create a specific plan for your property. Every home and business is different and requires a unique strategy.